Cleanz Signature IV Cocktail
Our Signature IV Therapy Cocktail addresses the issues you deal with every day, and our registered nurse will help you determine the best selection of nutrients to include. Our registered nurse can help you in selecting your add-in, ensuring the IV is wholly customized for your needs and meets your expectations. She will also administer the IV and supervise the complete process.
Every Cleanz Signature IV includes:
- Vitamin B Complex, which essential in supporting many functions. B complex vitamins, for example, aid the body in turning food into energy and in developing the neurotransmitters in the brain that are responsible for mood. In fact, mood issues, digestion problems, and fatigue and exhaustion can all result from B vitamin deficiencies.
- Saline (1,000 milliliters), to hydrate or rehydrate the body. The sodium and chloride ions in saline are electrolytes that match the type and concentrations of electrolytes found in plasma and thus have no adverse effects on blood cells.
In addition to Vitamin B Complex and saline, clients may choose two additional nutrients as add-ins to their Signature IV Cocktail. For details on available nutrients, please see the Myers’ Cocktail section of our website.
Other nutrient add-ins our clients may benefit from include:
- Calcium: We all know about the benefits of calcium and why it’s such a necessary part of our diet. Calcium, as a part of IV therapy, can help fight osteoporosis, diabetes, cancer, and hypertension.
- Thiamine: Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to overall energy and cell function. It helps the body process carbohydrates, plays a vital role in immunity, and is believed to help improve athletic performance, and in conditions including ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, canker sores, the prevention of some cancers (such as cervical cancer), kidney disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Pyridoxine: Also known as Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine is essential to the production of melatonin, norepinephrine, and serotonin. It ensures the endocrine system works properly, thus contributing to the proper functioning of our sleep cycles and the balancing of our moods. Vitamin B6 may also improve conditions such as acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.